InfoQube comes in two flavors: Installed and Portable. Both have identical feature sets.
- To use the Portable flavor (runs on Win XP, Vista and Windows 7-8.1) :
To use the Installed flavor (runs on Win XP and up, Mac and Linux in Windows emulation) :
- Download the Portable InfoQube Zip file (link below)
- Extract to any non-protected folder (local HD or portable).
So do not copy IQ Portable to the Program Files folder !!!
- Start InfoQube.exe (you'll likely want to create a shortcut, right-click on the file)
- Requires no admin rights !, you can now run InfoQube even in the most restricted environments (i.e. the workplace)
More detailed installation information is available here.
- Click on the InfoQube Installer link below
- Unzip and run setup.exe.
Web clipping Extension for both Internet Explorer and Firefox can be installed. For other browsers and applications, you can use the Universal Clipper. Details here.
Email Import for Thunderbird can also be installed. Details here.
Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com or through forum postings
n.b. all times are EDT (GMT-4 or UTC-4)